Logowanie

Nazwa użytkownika

Hasło

Nie masz jeszcze konta?
Zarejestruj się

Nie możesz się zalogować?
Poproś o nowe hasło

Shoutbox

Musisz zalogować się, aby móc dodać wiadomość.

21-07-2017 03:28
xvvfhol http://www.ttwater
.it/035-puma-ignit
e-woven.asp http://www.camping
mareblu.it/nike-fr
ee-tr-fit-3-leopar
d-246.html http://www.dsette.
it/mbt-scarpe-sani
tarie-145.php http://www.isabell
abr

11-07-2017 11:39
qnqytts http://www.abovene
t.co.uk/parti-oakl
ey-vevhus-p-oakley
-sport-solglas.htm
l http://www.abovene
t.co.uk/oakley-sto
re-waikiki-5k-oakl
ey-store-waikiki-5
0s.html http://www.abovene
t.co.uk/oakle

12-02-2015 17:01
W końcu nadszedł czas, w którym mogę zaprezentować mój rowerek. W najbliższym czasie zmienię amorka i powinno być na tyle. A oto cała specyfikacja: Rama: Kross sign fr2 zmieniona os na

30-01-2015 08:46
Nie wiem, nie wiem

29-01-2015 11:42
Tak, wszystko się zgadza

23-01-2015 21:09
Czasami takie rzeczy siÄ™ zdarzajÄ…, takie a nawet gorsze

25-05-2014 14:34
Ja nie mam zadnej odpowiedzi od ciebie w skrzynce. Nie wiem czemu ale wlasnie obojetnie do kogo napisze nie dostaje odpowiedzi.

25-05-2014 10:37
wyslalem ci wiadomosc na dhzone juz dawno...

24-05-2014 21:48
do jeżdżenia zawsze chętny jestem poprostu bądź często na torze

24-05-2014 16:57
Siemka. Od niedawna jestem mieszkańcem tego miasta. Szukam kogoś z kim mozna pojeżdzic w Torniu na torze Z przymrużeniem oka

Zobacz temat

Drukuj temat
ry report and we treated that already in the past. .
chenwen121314
Stan Wawrinka refused to blame injury for his abject performance against Kei Nishikori at the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Monday. Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . The world No 3 was broken twice in each set on the way to a 6-2 6-3 defeat that leaves his chances of qualifying for this weekends semi-finals in peril.Wawrinka complained of a knee problem in the build-up to the tournament and took to the court wearing a strapping, but he insisted he had not been hampered by it. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 15, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Speaking in his post-match press conference, he said: It was not a great match compared to what I can do, thats for sure. In general, I think he played well and put a lot of pressure on from the beginning.I was a little bit slow on everything. I was hesitating a lot with my game, my movement. Nishikori joins Sky Sports pundit Leif Shiras at the SkyPad I was feeling better on the court [than previous days], so I thought I could play at a better level today. I was expecting a good match. Didnt happen today.Nishikori, meanwhile, is setting his sights on overtaking Wawrinka in the ATP world rankings after beating the Swiss with an excellent all-round display. Awesome Nishikori beats Wawrinka Kei Nishikori produced some impressive tennis to beat Stan Wawrinka at The O2 Just 210 points now separate world No 3 Wawrinka, No 4 Milos Raonic and No 5 Nishikori after the first round-robin matches, with a potential 1,300 points still available this week.Nishikori said: I felt very comfortable out there. I started very good, so I was very confident. I saw that he wasnt playing his best and he was missing. I saw a lot of opportunity today, so I tried to be aggressive. Wawrinka may have lost but still managed to pull out this superb forehand Im not thinking too much about rankings, but would be nice if I could finish No 4 or No 3. I see a good chance to be there if I can play good this week. Thats one of my goal this week.Also next year I hope I can stay No 4 or No 3 and try to catch up Andy [Murray] and Djoko [Novak Djokovic].Watch every day of the ATP World Tour Finals, from November 13-20, live on Sky Sports. Full schedule here. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: Tour Finals: Panel predictions Now is the time for Milos Now well see the real Novak Shots to watch at The O2 Wholesale Diamondbacks Jerseys . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.com/ . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. MIAMI -- Barry Bonds was very impressed with Jose Fernandezs performance.Bonds, the Marlins hitting coach, was among those in the dugout congratulating Fernandez at the end of his outing, grabbing him with both hands and kissing him repeatedly on both cheeks.I love you! Bonds shouted as Fernandez grinned.Fernandez pitched eight innings and struck out 12 to help the Miami Marlins to a 1-0 victory over the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night that took just 2 hours, 11 minutes.That goes way back, its a long story, Fernandez said with a smile about his connection with Bonds. Its impressive. Everybody knows who he is and what he has done in this game. When I was walking in here now he told me, `It was the best that I have seen you pitch. Im impressed. To get that from probably one of the best hitters in the history of the game means the world.Fernandez (16-8) allowed three hits without a walk to outduel Washingtons Tanner Roark (15-9) who pitched seven innings and allowed one run.I thought it was the best game he has thrown all year, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said of Fernandez. He used his changeup early in the game and that was a weapon for him all day to keep them off-balanced.Roark went at least seven innings while allowing one run or fewer for the 12th time this season in his battle against Fernandez, who improved to 29-2 in his career at home.I know Jose is good here at home so it was me versus him, not me versus the hitters, Roark said.David Phelps pitched the ninth for the Marlins and recorded his fourth save in 10 chances as Miami won its third straight.In the situation were in what you would really like to do is win every game and force whoever were behind to win every game -- to have to win theirselves in, Mattingly said.The Nationals were held to four hits in their fourth consecutive loss.Bryce Harper returned to the starting lineup for Washington after getting the day off on Monday and went 0 for 4.We had a couple times when Bryce hit the ball a ton, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. Thats a good sign when he hits the ball on a line like that. Its tough to stay with him and stuff but hes right there, right around the corner. Hes frustrated, were all frustrated especiallyy when youre not scoring runs. Cheap MLB Jerseys. Stantons 27th home run broke a scoreless tie in the bottom of the sixth inning. Stanton also homered in Mondays 4-3 win.It was just a good swing, good contact-type ball, Stanton said. It wasnt like a hard drive or anything. Just a good bat path to a ball out over the plate.Stephen Drew smacked a double off the top of the right field fence over Stantons head in the first inning before Fernandez retired the next 21 batters.Wilson Ramos broke through in the top of the eighth with a soft liner to center and Brian Goodwin followed with a single to right.Fernandez struck out Danny Espinosa and got pinch-hitter Daniel Murphy to ground out to get out of the jam and cap his outing.He was good, he was feeling it, Stanton said. He knows how important each and every game is and he wanted to make sure he put it away today.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: Baker denied a report about Harper dealing with a shoulder injury. The story was inaccurate, Baker said. They asked me about the shoulder problem before and I said we gave him four or five days off. I dont even know how long ago that was, six weeks ago or something like that? And to say hes playing shallow because he couldnt throw the ball is totally inaccurate. I dont know where they got that from. I know they got some quotes from me, but I was talking about the past. I wasnt talking about the present. I dont know how it came out because I dont read much, but that was inaccurate reporting. Nobody knows where it came from because hes not on the injury report and we treated that already in the past. ... 2B Murphy (left leg soreness) was held out of the starting lineup for the third consecutive game.Marlins: RHP Bryan Morris (lumbar disc herniation) was reinstated from the 60-day DL and was designated for assignment.UP NEXTNationals: RHP Max Scherzer (17-7, 2.78 ERA) will start Wednesdays series finale with the Marlins. Scherzer is 4-0 with a 1.47 ERA in his last five starts.Marlins: RHP Tom Koehler (9-11, 3.96) takes the mound looking for his first win since Aug. 9 against San Francisco. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Przejdź do forum:
Wygenerowano w sekund: 0.04
2,904,287 unikalne wizyty