Logowanie

Nazwa użytkownika

Hasło

Nie masz jeszcze konta?
Zarejestruj się

Nie możesz się zalogować?
Poproś o nowe hasło

Shoutbox

Musisz zalogować się, aby móc dodać wiadomość.

21-07-2017 03:28
xvvfhol http://www.ttwater
.it/035-puma-ignit
e-woven.asp http://www.camping
mareblu.it/nike-fr
ee-tr-fit-3-leopar
d-246.html http://www.dsette.
it/mbt-scarpe-sani
tarie-145.php http://www.isabell
abr

11-07-2017 11:39
qnqytts http://www.abovene
t.co.uk/parti-oakl
ey-vevhus-p-oakley
-sport-solglas.htm
l http://www.abovene
t.co.uk/oakley-sto
re-waikiki-5k-oakl
ey-store-waikiki-5
0s.html http://www.abovene
t.co.uk/oakle

12-02-2015 17:01
W końcu nadszedł czas, w którym mogę zaprezentować mój rowerek. W najbliższym czasie zmienię amorka i powinno być na tyle. A oto cała specyfikacja: Rama: Kross sign fr2 zmieniona os na

30-01-2015 08:46
Nie wiem, nie wiem

29-01-2015 11:42
Tak, wszystko się zgadza

23-01-2015 21:09
Czasami takie rzeczy siÄ™ zdarzajÄ…, takie a nawet gorsze

25-05-2014 14:34
Ja nie mam zadnej odpowiedzi od ciebie w skrzynce. Nie wiem czemu ale wlasnie obojetnie do kogo napisze nie dostaje odpowiedzi.

25-05-2014 10:37
wyslalem ci wiadomosc na dhzone juz dawno...

24-05-2014 21:48
do jeżdżenia zawsze chętny jestem poprostu bądź często na torze

24-05-2014 16:57
Siemka. Od niedawna jestem mieszkańcem tego miasta. Szukam kogoś z kim mozna pojeżdzic w Torniu na torze Z przymrużeniem oka

Zobacz temat

Drukuj temat
Cowboys rushed for a season-high 199 yards, including the first 100-yard game for rookie fourth-over
chenwen121314
ORCHARD PARK, N. Cheap NFL Jerseys .Y. -- Calling his surprise promotion bittersweet, new Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn knows he has a tall task ahead of him.Lynn was promoted to offensive coordinator last Friday after the Bills fired Greg Roman following an 0-2 start.Its now Lynns job to pick up the pieces and try to help salvage a Bills season that has already hit a breaking point.Look, man, its a challenge. I accept the challenge, Lynn said. Think Im the right guy for the challenge and Im not going to make any excuses. Its my responsibility to get us going, and well figure it out.Lynn had mixed emotions on Thursday when he spoke to reporters for the first time since receiving the promotion.It was bittersweet, Ill say that, Lynn said. I was surprised and then once you get over the initial shock, youve got a job to do. Helluva challenge.Lynn, 47, played in the league for six seasons (1993, 1995-99) as a backup running back and was a member of John Elways Super-Bowl winning teams.He joined the Broncos coaching staff following his retirement in 2000 as a special teams assistant before coaching running backs for five teams over the next 14 years before his promotion on Friday.Despite his background as a running backs coach -- and coach Rex Ryans reputation for wanting a ground and pound attack -- Lynn doesnt plan on forcing the issue in the running game. He described his offensive philosophy as fluid and flexible depending on what opposing defenses present.No, I dont know ground and pound, Lynn said. To me, if they give you ground and pound, you ground and pound. If they give you pass, you pass. I just want to coach an explosive offense, doing multiple things, balance multiple personnel groupings and just take what they give us.Im a personnel-driven guy. I believe in personnel. Get the ball in the hands of players and let them make the plays because if you do that, theyll make way more plays than well ever design.He faces an uphill battle on short notice. Buffalos offense sputtered in each of its first two games to start the season.In Week 1 against Baltimore, Buffalo had just 160 yards -- its lowest output in a decade and lowest total in a season opener since 1979.Buffalos offense had some better moments in a 37-31 loss to the New York Jets in Week 2, but struggled once again with consistency and staying on the field.Through two games, the Bills ranked 30th in offense and 29th in third-down conversions (6 of 23).I want to play smart, physical football, Lynn said. I want to be explosive down the field. Right now, I just want to stay on the damn field. Were going to play a little bit faster and see if we can put a little pressure on the defense. Just execute.A point of emphasis this week for the Bills has been simplifying the playbook. They have trimmed plays under Lynn and plan on limiting quarterback Tyrod Taylors ability to change plays at the line of scrimmage.We will have it cut down, Ryan said. But theres plenty there, theres plenty of volume. Its just cut down a little.Added Lynn: We didnt just shrink it until we dont have enough bullets. We have plenty of bullets and ammo. We just took a little off the guys plate.Lynn may have a short-handed roster for Sundays game against the Arizona Cardinals (1-1).Top receiver Sammy Watkins (foot) missed practice again on Thursday, and Ryan said there is some heightened concern regarding Watkins availability for Sunday.Fellow wideout Greg Salas left Thursdays practice with a groin injury. Ryan said he doesnt believe the injury is a significant one. Tight end Charles Clay has been limited with a knee injury and Cordy Glenn has yet to return to practice after injuring his ankle in Week 1.Less than ideal, yes -- but Lynn is embracing the opportunity to try and turn things around.Ive been training to do this all my life, Lynn said. I had a couple (opportunities) to do it in different places and it didnt work out. But I never wanted to do it under these circumstances. I like to build my success on top of another mans success, or woman, but unfortunately its the NFL.Didnt work out that way. Now Im in charge and I have to get this offense going in the right direction, and I plan on getting it done.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap China Jerseys . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Cheap Jerseys . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. http://www.cheapchinanfljerseys.net/ . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas left guard Lael Collins will be placed on injured reserve with a possible return late in the season because of a right toe injury, a person with knowledge of the injury said Monday.Collins left late in the first half of Sunday nights 31-17 win over Chicago with a toe injury. Speaking to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because details of the injury werent released, the person said Collins has a ligament injury on his right big toe.Putting Collins on IR opens a roster spot for the Cowboys while giving Collins a chance to return to practice in six weeks and play in a game after eight weeks. He could return on Thanksgiving against Washington.Dallas played the second half against the Bears without the starting left side of its line. Pro Bowl left tackle Tyron Smith was inactive with a back injury. But Collins replacement is former starter Ron Leary, who lost his job to Collins last season.Receiver Dez Bryant sprained his right knee on his first catch early against the Bears but returned and caught a touchdown pass in the fourth quarter. Coach Jason Garrett said there was no update on Bryants status.If Bryant is out for any length of time, it will be the second straight year that hes been sidelined. Last season, he broke his right foot in the opener, missed five games and wasnt the same the rest of the season while he also battled ankle issues.The Cowboys sat Bryant the last two games in 2015 because they were out of contention on their way to a 4-12 finish.Bryant appeared to injjure his right ankle when he was tackled awkwardly after the first-quarter catch against the Bears. Basketball Jerseys From China. He missed several plays while he was checked out on the sideline, and the knee injury was announced. He didnt appear in the locker room when it was open to reporters after the game.Hes an incredibly tough individual, Garrett said. Hes mentally tough and hes physically tough and he demonstrates that to us almost on a daily and a weekly basis. I think we saw that again last night, we saw it last year.Smith missed a game for just the second time in his six-year career, and second-year player Chaz Green made his first career start in Smiths spot. Leary appeared in just four games last year after starting 31 of 32 games the previous two seasons.The Cowboys rushed for a season-high 199 yards, including the first 100-yard game for rookie fourth-overall pick Ezekiel Elliott (140 yards on 30 carries). Dallas has seven rushing touchdowns after finishing with eight last season.I thought in general our offensive line played particularly well, Garrett said. (Collins) goes down the first half, Ron Leary comes in, so you got two guys having to play and working on the left-hand side. Those guys were prepared for their opportunity and they handled it well.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Przejdź do forum:
Wygenerowano w sekund: 0.05
2,904,301 unikalne wizyty